146) BERSERKER (1987) (New Movie) (HMN)
I was pretty sleepy, but it was the hilariously type of bad movie if memory serves me right. Everyone in the movie was a complete horror movie stereotype. The killer bear was pretty killer too.
145) THE FUTURE (2011) (New Movie) (Netflix Instant)
Maybe I’m hating the “style” of her movie, or I just can’t stand to watch whiny and lazy people be shitty, but this was a pretty terrible movie. It is cheap quirk to the max and if it wasn’t for the fact I wanted to see exactly how shitty the characters were, I would’ve turned it off.
144) CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL (1993) (New Movie) (Netflix Instant)
I’m not the biggest South Park fan, but I have enjoyed most of Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s non-South Park output. This is no exception. The songs are great and catchy. Highly recommended.
143) THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) (Repeat) (iTunes)
Glaring plot issues aside, I still love the hell out of this movie. I really think that people’s whole issue with the ”dark and gritty” tone is a little overtly exaggerated in people’s head. To me, it all makes sense within the context of the movie.
142) PERFUME: THE STORY OF A MURDERER (2007) (New Movie) (DVD)
I had been meaning to watch this movie since I first the trailers for it. I just never got around to doing it until just now. And I have to say that clocking in at 2.5 hours, it’s a bit too long and repetitive. However, the movie completely redeems itself with a completely insane climax and ending.
141) DR. GIGGLES (1992) (New Movie) (HMN)
I actually enjoyed this early 90’s HMN pick, if only because everyone in this movie such a dick. Plus, Larry Drake (Dr. Giggles) looks enough like William Shatner that this is what I imagine he’ll be like once he realizes how lame he’s become.
140) CAPTAIN AMERICA (2011) (Repeat) (Netflix Instant)
Probably the best of the “Phase 1” Avengers movies.
139) HAMBURGER: THE MOTION PICTURE (1986) (New Movie) (VHS)
Crazy 80’s sex comedy about a dude trying to pass “Busterburger University.” It cracked me up a few times, if only because it’s so ridiculous.
138) HOT TUB TIME MACHINE (2010) (Repeat) (Netflix Instant)
Underrated comedy. Still cracks me up after this time.